Monday, July 14, 2014

Chase your Dreams




Here I go again. I can’t help it, but it’s an emotion that’s a bit hard to control.

A colleague just got back to work after a few days’ vacation abroad with her family. This is one of the many instances that constantly remind me of the things that I’ve missed. Activities I should have done before, investments that could have been started, and the list goes on. All for the reason that we need our savings to continue with my fertility treatment. But sadly, all the sacrifice has been futile up to this day.

This is where I should turn another page in my book of life and move on to the next chapter. After all, it’s always refreshing to start anew and so this is what I intend to do.

So what’s on top of my bucket list? Traveling of course! Not just locally but the opportunity to explore another country has always been my dream. I’ve always cherished the times I get to travel at a nearby town just a few hours drive from Manila. Seeing nature in all its glory will be a relaxing adventure for me and my DH. What an experience it would be to finally step on foreign ground, eat new food and meet new people.

I know we owe it to ourselves to be able to experience this one day… the sooner the better. We deserve this. Life must go on with or without a child. We just have to divert our attention and focus on what has to be done given the circumstances that we have. I’ll try and do that for this one on my list. Hopefully, once I fulfill this dream I can move on with the next one. One step at a time.

What are the things you’ve been putting off since starting your TTC journey? And when do you plan to fulfill them? We deserve to be happy, regardless of the sad situation we’re in. Let’s cheer up and go for it!
 




Photo credit: EpSos.de
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?