Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How to forget your infertility struggles without even trying



     I have to admit there are plenty I should be thankful for. Sometimes these are the little things that we take for granted just because we get overwhelmed by what we've been longing to have. I know it’s hard to forget and it's not easy to pretend that there's nothing wrong with my life as a person, as a wife.
    
     Weekends are the best days for me. I forget about all my worries and troubles without even trying. I simply cherish every minute with my hubby because I can spend more time with him. And of course if he doesn't have to leave the house the happier I will be. And what do we do on a weekend besides cuddle in bed? Very simple activities, actually.

     We're fond of watching English movies and TV series. We don't watch every single good movie that we like in cinemas, but instead we just choose the ones that are worth watching on a large screen just to appreciate the movie more. I have to admit it’s inevitable to get hungry and eat out when we go to the mall. And so a cheaper way for us to enjoy a movie or any TV series is to wait for the ones we like from the internet. Economical but we still get to spend time together and relax right at the comforts of our home.
     
     On Sunday mornings, (though I don't get to do this often) one way for us to exercise without going to the gym is just to go out early in the morning and run for about 3km at a nearby village. No fees needed and yet we're spending time together while trying to stay fit. If we can't get up early in the morning another option is to clean the house while music plays in the background. Cleaning, singing and dancing to the tune of familiar songs that we both love to listen to. 

     This is how I spend my weekend with the love of my life. These simple activities make me feel alive and normal, even for a quick 2-days off from work. As if nothing is missing...

     Everyone has his own way of forgetting things. You might have other things in mind which are also economical and beneficial to all of us. Let's talk about them. I'd appreciate your suggestions. 
P.S.
Recently I've grown fond of a hobby, fun yet still economical. Might interest those who love arts. This and more on my next post. Stay tuned!


Photo Credits: Butterfly Orbs; iambrianna  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?